What Hosts are saying

I recently declined a booking because we prefer to rent to families. A request came from medical students who wanted a place to celebrate their medical school graduation. They reported us to Airbnb stating that we were discriminating against their group.... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    We are relatively new owners. A recent guest left us a review, however, we weren't exactly pleased with the condition in which they left our home. They left footprint stains on the carpet and tried to hide it by moving a throw rug to cover the mess. We... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, I am in a bit of a dillema and not sure what to do as a new host. I have a guest thst is supposed to check in exactly 6 hours from now, but is now requesting a date change (month from now). It is raining heavy here and they are concerned about sta... Latest reply by Linda108
    I seem to have been dropped to the bottom of a search list. I have several listing, but only my camp sites are showing. I had a friend say she was looking for a room but did not see mine pop up.so 1)How do I get them to show up? I looked on my mac, and it...
    It has been two times in the past month that I have called to get clarification before I accepted a booking. Both times it has been about having the potential guest update their verified information to include a government ID. I found on these two booking... Latest reply by Beth235
    Hi,3 days ago I've received a complaint from the neighbor who lives in the apartment below mine that there is a lot of noise coming from my apartment.I've immediately wrote one of the guests who stay there (there are 2 girls staying) telling her about it.... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello All,Does anyone know if it possible to set up a 2nd email for notifications? My wife and I are using my account for both travel(primarily me) and hosting(primarily her). We would like to have it so both of us can get and respond to the inquiries for... Latest reply by Robert-and-Renee0