What Hosts are saying

I have a guest coming who instant booked about 9 days ago. I've sent the same request for information (approximate time of departure) 4 times with no response. I've explained the cleaner needs to be arranged in advance and it's to ensure she doesn't inter... Latest reply by David126
    Can Airbnb please clarify review process? How come we are asked to review guests (which I am fine with) and yet for some reason are we are not seeing reviews of us as hosts any more? I thought 'both' parties had to review each other before results are p... Latest reply by Mel13
    Hi,guys,I found no other remedy but to write here for an answer or advice.I own a property on the Bulgarian Black sea Coast area (in Burgas),a place very close to the EU border with Turkey,through which hundreds of migrants pass daily.I don't know how's t... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello, After discussing a booking with a guest who wants to book our house for a schoolies trip, we agreed that we would allow their booking with an increased security deposit. It was an instant booking, and I was told that I had to cancel the booking and... Latest reply by Sharon114
    Hello Everyone,Has anyone been able to have a photographer return to take new pictures for a listing they have already had pictures taken for? I bought a new couch and feel like it should be shown on my listing to maintain accuracy. Latest reply by Helen3
    Is it just me or does there seem to be no justification for increasing the host fee for those choosing to use moderate or strict cancellation policies - this is just a means of punishment, and these costs will have to be passed onto the customer, certainl... Latest reply by Olivera-And-Russell-John0