Airbnb culture is new to my place in Andhra Pradesh.How to handle it?

Airbnb culture is new to my place in Andhra Pradesh.How to handle it?

Hello, 

Namaste from India!

Am new to Airbnb . Airbnb culture is new and catching up in India!  But, there are some cultural barriers at remote places than urban India. My listing on Airbnb is in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is recently carved out as a new state in India. It's known for its rich and diverse culture. The capital city Amaravati is fast developing into an urban city.  If you can provide more details about how to host guests in this region with diversified culture?

2 Replies 2

We were in India years ago and we love it!! Your question is not really clear to me,  can you clarify it more? Is there a specific question you are talking about diversity? Because being a host, you just have to be open minded with different people, in the meantime, stay with the safety and respect principle. Its a mutual agreement between host and guest, nothing else. 

India and I personally believe in VASUDAIKA KUTUMBAM" that means UNIVERSE AS SINGLE FAMILY. Safety of the guests will always be the top priority. Airbnb culture is still new in this semi-urban and rural region, So I am just wondering how global hosts can adapt to conservative society like ours here. I am open minded and always open for discussion.