What Hosts are saying

Usually, I am prompted for a review the very second that the guests have left. Nothing has shown up, several hours later. How do I fix this? (Since the guests trashed the linens, I'm most eager to submit a review.) Latest reply by Luke69
    Hi, I created my account about an hour ago and the minute I went public I had someone want to rent my property for 23 days whcih I was thrilled at how fast something happened. I was not able to access the options to include cleaning fee of $30 and the fee... Latest reply by Luke69
    A guest checked out and I noticed a red stain on my white wood dresser. She put a greasy McDonalds bag on top of my whtie wood dresser and the red ink on the bag transfered/stained my wood dresser. I have tried numerous things to get the stain to lift. Th... Latest reply by Ria16
    My recent past guest wanted to checkin one whole day earlier without paying for it. When I mentioned that I was happy to make an arrangement for an extra night stay with a payment, she declined....this process took several email contacts. Then, she start... Latest reply by Suni1
    Hi Everyone, I am thinking about creating an all inclusive daytime experience focusing on jewelry making and painting. I have two small Chihuahuas who bark and get quite loud when someone comes to the door. After a short time they settle down and accep... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0