What Hosts are saying

My recent past guest wanted to checkin one whole day earlier without paying for it. When I mentioned that I was happy to make an arrangement for an extra night stay with a payment, she declined....this process took several email contacts. Then, she start... Latest reply by Suni1
    Hi Everyone, I am thinking about creating an all inclusive daytime experience focusing on jewelry making and painting. I have two small Chihuahuas who bark and get quite loud when someone comes to the door. After a short time they settle down and accep... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a rating of 4.2. I think its going up to 4.3 but Air BnB are threatening me with penalties. How does this penalty system work? I have now started telling my guests about this and asking for a 5-star review, explaining that I may be penalised if my ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Ok, so a guest asked that I cancel. I got an automated request from airbnb that said it would be canceleld by airbnb on my behalf if I did not cancel. Now I am beeing penalized. And it is impossible to actually enter a suppport ticket or contact airbnb re... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello!I am new to Airbnb and was wondering is there a way i can advertise as a 'whole house' (and different rate obviously) for parts of the year when i am travelling, and just a private room for when i am home but have a spare room available? Thanks for ... Latest reply by Rochelle15
    Hi, I posted my apartment with the price of USD75.00/ nightOur customer booked three nights, but Airbnb just charged the total is USD105.00.How should I do now?
    We have had almost 70 wonderful groups of people visiting us over the last year and a bit and then I get to one booking that makes me hesitate… just a gutfeel..Family of 4 from UK with a reservation for 7 days, visiting a grandma in Canada turning 100 yea... Latest reply by Mirtha3