What Hosts are saying

I read today’s New York Times Article, “Airbnb Tries to Behave More Like a Hotel” (business section, Sunday June 18) and it helped me perhaps understand changes I was sensing with Airbnb. This article may shed some light on practices that impact my and yo... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello Airbnb Community, Being in my infancy to airbnb; ive had to learn some lessons the hard way and would love your help on how to solve my issues ive been having with my listings and guests recently after a long strech of perfect guests! 1. My primary ... Latest reply by Lois-and-Darryl0
    I can see my listing whenever I search for a place that is avaiable for 28 days or less, but when I search for 29 days or more it is not available? It doesn't matter which 29 day period that it is, it always is not available. I have set it so that it is a... Latest reply by Nigel30
    Hi Everyone I'm pretty new to hosting and so far, have chosen not to link my Facebook account to my AirBnB profile. This is mainly because I am not sure I want my personal self and my business self linked out there in public cyberspace. But I find myself ...
    Hi, I've been trying to list a new property and in the section to fill in the address, none of my address matches to what is available in AirBnB so I can't save it. I know the main location exists since it is available on AirBnB but i can't list my proper... Latest reply by Bridget37
    Is anyone else on here finding that more and more people are asking to view the place before booking? Isn't that a safety problem and against Airbnb rules> Is anyone else having that problem? All my most recent bookers are asking if they can stop by to se... Latest reply by Clare0
    I log in this afternoon and find a warning . You are at risk! Your account could be suspended if you don’t focus on improving to meet Airbnb hosting standards. After clicking on the link - view details here - ther was nothing new. 5 star ratings. Excellen... Latest reply by Gail72
    I have got this review that is not very accurate, and i want to leave a coment back but im not to sure if it will sound too "Harsh" Id like to get some feedback before i leave it. Guest Review I'll start our review with cons and then pros.CON 1: Lack of ... Latest reply by Devi1