What Hosts are saying

I wanted to offer guest one night refund for a plumbing issue that came up. Since he paid occupancy tax will that automatically be given back to him since host does not receive that or handle that subject?
    Hi their, We have a guest intersted in staying in our garage apartment for about 1 month. There is not a washing machine/dryer in the apartment or available on the property (the other house on the property with a W/D has a long term tennant). We provide... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi everyone. Newbie here Do you obtain guests home addresses when they arrive on your premises as a safety measure or do Air BnB do that. I Havn't done this with my last two arrivals but I am now thinking that there should be a record even up in the cloud... Latest reply by Ria16
    hi I am new to hosting. I have a firmed request but the preapproval has expired. How do i resend the preapproval again. Must the guest resend the request? thaks! Latest reply by Cynthia143
    Hi there,I am new to hosting. I have an email from a guest but the booking is nolonger required. I click on the pre approve/decline button which takes me to Air BnB but nothing comes up. I then go into my messages on Air BnB and try to repsond to the gues... Latest reply by Hayley-Nathan-Shelley-An0
    I am trying to send my route map and joining instructions to my guest, its a word document but unfortunately it is blocked by air bnb. This means the guest cannot find us, does not know the key arrangements, Google earth placement. etc.The guest is worrie... Latest reply by Ac3
    Dear Airbnb community, I am new to airbnb and I have a problem with my listing.I completed my listing and it shows everything ok when I am logged in, but when somebody else search for it it is not available on line.I tried to create a duplicate and delete... Latest reply by Valy0
    I currently have two listings for the same house. It is a big house, sleeping up to 12 but I found I got few listings due to the price. A lot of the price goes to cleaning the whole house. So I also listed the same house as "top floor only" with just two ... Latest reply by Alexandra224