Translation

Krister0
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

Translation

Hi

I just created a facebook group for hosts where we can help each other translate our ads to different languages to help our guests.

10 Replies 10

I got a question for rental in Russian language. Can anyone help me to translate it in English (or German or French or Dutch)? Bob

Hi, @Bob84. Go to Google Translate (https://translate.google.ca/) and follow the instructions there. It is not perfect, but works very well for something like an inquiry. If the translation comes back unclear, you could try pasting the question here. It is an international forum, and someone should be able to help. Or you could follow @Krister0's link in the original post here. Perhaps that facebook group is still up and running and will help you. 

@Bob84

Hi Bob - send it to me and I will do it

Здравствуйте, Боб!
Моя семья (Муж, дочь 1,3года и я) и моя сестра с мужем и двумя детьми (4 года 3 месяца) планируем отпуск в сентябре 2017 года на море, ваш дом интересен для нас поскольку хотим иметь садик, чтобы дети как можно больше времени проводили на открытом воздухе. Мы обратили внимание что у вас лестница, ее можно закрыть стульями чтобы дети на нее не залезали, мы так делаем в доме у родителей. Скажите пожалуйста: рядом с вашим домом есть все необходимые магазины и рынки, чтобы прожить месяц и не ездить за продуктами в город?свободен ли ваш дом в сентябре 2017 года и поскольку вы хотите продать ваш дом сколько он метров и какая цена?
спасибо

@Bob84

My family (husband, daughter and I) plus my sister with her husband and two children (4 years, 3 months) plan a holiday in September 2017.  Your house is interesting as we need a garden that the children can use.

We noticed that you have a stairs - is it possible to close this off so that the children cannot access it as we do at home.

Can you let me know if there are shops and markets close to your  home, so that we do not need to travel far to buy food during our stay. Please let me know if your home is available in September 2017.

Also, you mention it is for sale: what size the house is in meters and what is the price?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Nice work @Gerry-And-Rashid0 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Carol104
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi, I've received 1 review in German and 1 in French, neither of which I could understand. Is there a way of getting them translated into English?

Carol

@Carol104

I can do them both if you post them or send them in a private message.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Krister0 

Great idea 🙂 but facebook link doesn't work, I got this:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

@Krister0 dit qu'il vient juste de créer un groupe facebook pour les hotes ou ils peuvent s'entraider en traduisant les annonces dans différentes langues pour aider les voyageurs. 

Ce qui n'est pas une mauvaise idée..