Airbnb's Extenuating Circumstances Policy

Fernando212
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Airbnb's Extenuating Circumstances Policy

I had to cancel three reservations due to unforseen delays in the building of a swimming pool. Problems in the sewage piping existing installations obliged me to increase the initial scope of works. How can I apply for extenuaiting circumstances?

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Fernando212  You must speak with a customer service rep.  Here is a link to a guide about contacting Air BNB.  Country specific phone numbers are included as well.

Thank yoy Linda!

My condo has water seepging in from the outside and my new laminate floor is ruined. Condostartted smelling in september. I had to cancell everything through october (I hope no longer). HOA is now getting offers for digging, around outside, moving rainpipes, etc etc and then putting in new floor in my condo

I am currently in the netherlands.

Whom to contact please to discuss the policy override?

@Margaret122    Here are all the ways to CONTACT  airbnb, phone numbers, twitter, FB etc.

Netherlands+31 20 52 22 333
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw @Margaret122, that sounds dreadful, you poor thing. I hope you get this all sorted and you can return to your home soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.