Am I Right?

Efe96
Level 2
Çanakkale, Turkey

Am I Right?

Hi everybody,

I'm a student and hosting for couple months. I don't know why but sometimes I get really annoying guests. I'm guessing like my price is cheap because I think my place should have like this place. 

Now, I have a guests which is a guy and his dad. Also he is a host too. But when I wake up and get "shared" living room, I saw my closet (which was used to be in guest's room) in middle of living room. Also they have million stuff in living room and kitchen. Even there was a shaving machine on my oven. Am I right to be annoyed or is it normal?

2 Replies 2
Andrea-and-Francis0
Level 10
Mississauga, Canada

Yes that is disrespectful of your guests. I would definitely talk with them & establish your rules & expectations of guests in your shared space 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would just have a talk to the guests and ask them to move the closet back into their room and to keep their personal belongings in their own private space @Efe96 

It doesn't matter what price you set,  or how cheap you are, guests should stay in line with your house rules.

Make sure you follow up any conversations on Airbnb with your guest so there is a written record.

If you are getting a lot of problem guests, the review your house rules and how you are vetting your guests.