Anyone seeing their stat views not updated?

Ratna3
Level 2
Coppell, TX

Anyone seeing their stat views not updated?

The views past week are all zeroes - Seems not uodated - I have got an inquiry or two so I'm positive the views are not zero.

What is the issue with STAT VIEWS - anyone experiencing the same issue?

39 Replies 39
James1164
Level 2
Boise, ID

I haven't seen any views since the 25th either. Been assured that people are still able to see my property and then they shared my stats with me which appeared to be a bit inflated.. I have called twice and messaged twice and a Case Manager is supposed to call me. We will see.

Julie339
Level 4
Arakoon, Australia

I'm in Australia and I've been bothered quite a bit by this too. Same date - 25th Sept.  I got the same message from the helpdesk - they say I am getting views and they don't know why they aren't reflected in my stats.  I thought that my bookings had also suddenly slowed, but without the View Tool working, I cannot tell if this is just a coincidence. Very frustrating!

Have just put in a note about it in Airbnb feedback.

Perhaps if enough people give feedback, Airbnb might prioritize getting the glitch in the software fixed.

We are in same position. Got this answer about the missing progress data from Samuel B. via Airbnb support through chat. This *may* be directly connected with our listings not being shown, but that is something they cannot or won't answer. We too haven't had data since the 25th and our listing doesn't show when being searched. 

From Samuel B at Airbnb: "Actually there is some delay in dashboard updates and that is why you do not see updated data for last few days. That is because of the Superhost status assessment. The system is busy collecting data of every host to see if the host is eligible for Superhost status and if yes, then the superhost badge can be given. So there may be some delay and you should be able to see the updated data soon as it may take up to 7-10 business days for the assessment results to be displayed online. Though the assessment starts from 1st but the system starts collecting data a few days prior. That is why there is a slight delay."

fixed

Hendie0
Level 2
Shemogue, Canada

Phew! Yes, fixed here too. 

Ratna3
Level 2
Coppell, TX

Yes, it is fixed now!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @いずみ荘--Izumisou-0 @Ratna3@Hendie0

I'm glad to hear that this has been fixed for you. 

Hopefully, this has been fixed for the others as well! 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

John1975
Level 2
Lock Haven, PA

Same problem here. Ugg!!

Kathy505
Level 2
Hursley, United Kingdom

I have been having the same problem for the last 2 weeks . Very frustrating. Was worried that I wouldn’t receive booking requests , it was fixed briefly but now stuck again . When are air BNB  going to send a permanent fix . 

Sarah2580
Level 1
Lechlade-on-Thames, United Kingdom

Still doing it. No views last 2 days, prior to then loads.