Virtual Assistant and Concierge

Tammy-L-0
Level 2
Midland, Canada

Virtual Assistant and Concierge

My name is Tammy and I own DaisyBnB Virtual and Cleaning Service for local and virtual AirBnB Hosts! 

I am a Virtual Assistant with experience setting up your AirBnB for hosting or providing ongoing support virtually such as accepting requests for visitors or making changes to your profile as a host.

As your AirBnB VA, I am able to create your Welcome Hosting package, reply to requests to visit your AirBnB, send any lock instructions, directions to your location, any special instructions or information and attractions about the local area. 

As well as arranging and setting up your home for check-in and check-out, and making suggestions to you based on my experience.

I am also an experienced cleaner and concierge in the BalmBeach, Tiny Township, Tay Township, Georgian Bay, Midland, and Penetanguishene area with the ability to recommend and organize maintenance and landscaping.

Let's set up a time to chat to make your hosting experience the best for you and your visitors! 🙂 

2 Replies 2

Hi Tammy,

This is off topic, I also clean for a living.  Is there anyone in the area of Midland that could get in touch with me, about insurance for our Cottage.  Our insurance comp will not cover us since we are registered with Airbnb.

Hi, Tammy

I am interested how can I get started? I signed up already with Airbnb.com