Available Co Hosting - Orange County, CA

Donna549
Level 2
Tustin, CA

Available Co Hosting - Orange County, CA

Hello Everyone!

I've been a host with Airbnb and recently sold but would love to help host ! I'm located in Orange County, California . thought I would post here to get my name out there. I'm available in Orange County. I can help you set up your place on Airbnb, create your rental space, and handle your reservations for you. I can communicate with guests for you and I can manage the check in/out process and cleaning. I'm available for whatever you need!

Message me back if you want to talk about how I can help you!

Donna

7 Replies 7
Marc674
Level 2
Irvine, CA

Hi Donna,

I have a house in Lake Forest, CA. I wanted to see if you are available for co-hosting? Pleaes let me know.

Thanks,

Marc

Hi @Marc674, I love in Lake Forest and would be happy to co-host with you if you'd like. Reach out if you're interested. 

I am a super host and have  had 95% booking rates for over a year now.

Doug695
Level 1
Irvine, CA

Is Airbnb allowed in Lake Forest?

Zara103
Level 1
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

hi everyone,

this is Zara and I've been a super host on Airbnb for over 6 years. currently, I'm working from home, and I'm available to help you manage your listing. I'm living in Orange County and available anywhere in OC and LA County if you have a larger listing. I can help you list your place, decorate and communicate with guests, and check-in and check-out processing.

would love to hear back from you to find out how I can be helpful .thanks 

I was interested in posting my Airbnb but I’m stuck where is asking for a business license number which I currently don’t have

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

the obvious answer is to apply for the license surely  @Danielle1375 ???

Michelle3213
Level 1
North Tustin, CA

Hi I’m interested in getting help with a co-host