Budapest Co-Host ready

Attila5
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Budapest Co-Host ready

Hi,

I have an aparment to rent on airbnb, and still I have plenty of time to help other hosts to check-in/check out in the center of Budapest. I can help in cleaning process too.

I have experience with apartment-hotels, and other tourist related issues as well as big problems to solve:)

Contact if you have difficulties!

Kind Regards,

Attila

10 Replies 10
Justine62
Level 1
Langkawi, Malaysia

Hi Attila, I might need ur help next month. [Personal Details] Thx!

Anna1292
Level 1
Asker, Norway

Hi! I am renting out my apartment this summer and looking for someone who can help me. Please let me know if youre available and can cohost this summer 🙂

Hi Anna, How are you? Have you found someone as a co-host. If not I can make it. I am professional in short -term apartment providing business. Where is the apartment.

Kind Regards,

Attila

Hello, I am interested in your service, @Attila5 and @Tünde1. We can write via mail?

Hi guys. I can help you if you wish, I currently offer the Co-host service to other airbnb owners and in other platforms and I have a specialized team that is responsible for the cleaning and management of your apartment, according to their characteristics, your needs and your payment possibilities , everything can be negotiated and adjusted. I could give you more details by email if you want. Have a nice day.

Hola Eduardo, estoy interesada en conversar sobre la posibilidad de que atiendas mis  dos apartamentos en Budapest. Te dejo mi correo para que me escribas si tienes interés. ***. Gracias!

[*personal details hidden]

Hi, I'm ilooking for a co-host service for my flat located in Bajnok Utca VI Distrivt. Is anyone interested ?

Monika276
Level 1
Lucerne, Switzerland

Hello, for our apartment in the 2nd district (near Margit hid) we are looking for a reliable person to clean our apartment for our guests from all over the world. Do you know someone and can you recommend? We would be very grateful. Since we cannot be on the spot we are dependent on a good person. Fair payment. We are in Budapest over Easter and could meet. Thank you very much for every tip.

Key4
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hi

Do you need help with the cleaning of your flat yet? you can find me in "face" like a Key House and I will bring you my number and email.

Have a good day.

Edu

Franky-S-Rooms0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hi,

I’m searching someone to take care of our AirBnB from 19 December until 29 December.

2 or 3 check in . Clean bathrooms . prepare the rooms ... 

just 1 week but reliable people.