CALENDAR AVAILABILITY

Tom693
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

CALENDAR AVAILABILITY

Hello,

I've just put up my place on air bnb for the first time. I've selected that I only need 1 days notice for bookings but for some reason my place is showing up on searches until a week from today. I can't work it out. Any hints as to why this is happening? I'd like it to be available from Sunday.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Tom693

it can be many reasons, the best is if you go to your laptop and check out all your settings :

availability / rule sets / check in/out days / min stay / upfront notice / preparation time / blocked dates ... etc...

you have probably unwillingly set something wrong

Eva170
Level 5
Hollywood, FL

I think when you first create your listing there is a period of a few days before it goes "live" to give you time to double check everything. You should be able to make it available immediately if you prefer, but I'm not sure because I waited when I listed mine. Did you get an email from Airbnb saying your listing will go live in x days?

@Eva170

if so then it is new. I remember when I listed mine 2,5 y. ago,  I got the first booking immediatelly, within 5 minutes.

I just started last August and here is the email I got. I created the listing on the 22nd so the waiting period was three days.

Screenshot 2019-01-10 at 6.54.35 PM.png