Can I talk to a real Airbnb representative?

Caroline14
Level 2
Nuremberg, Germany

Can I talk to a real Airbnb representative?

I want to ask about the square or recangular symbol I get instead of a known currency symbol ($ / £ / € ) when Airbnb are telling me what I will earn. Whay don't I get the Euro symbol (which I should get as I live in Germany)?

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hello again @Caroline14,

I am sorry you do not have this issue figured out yet.  Here is how you can contact Airbnb: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Also, I mentioned in the past to change the currency at the bottom of the screen.

currency.png

One other thing you might want to check is your currency in your pricing settings and ensure it is set to EUR.

pricing currency.png

Good luck and I hope you find a solution to this.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks Dave - will try these suggestions.

Caroline

Helena27
Level 1
Kuta, Indonesia

I wish to ask airbnb about a payment not yet recieved ,,, how do I contact the right person with the ability to check payments? thanks

Paulette8
Level 1
Fort Washington, MD

I have had two cancellations by me - for purely beginner mistakes due to instant booking.  These bookings came in while I was working and committing with a client. Once we agree to an amount for his monthly booking - he could not get the price on the site that I authorized.  In the meantime - due to instant booking - another booking shows up and now I'm being penalized.  I NEED TO TALK WITH A LIVE PERSON>  I'VE HEARD THAT some PEOPLE HAVE THAT UNIQUE EXPERIENCE>>>> I want to get my listing cleared of the cancellations and to get my client booked.  INSTANT BOOKINGS are NOT a good idea for someone totally new to the website!!!!