Can you request a live-in cohost?

Trevor-and-Paty0
Level 3
Beijing, China

Can you request a live-in cohost?

My wife and I are international teachers and are looking at buying a duplex in Austin.  We were previously superhosts here in Austin but had one bad guest, which led to cops being called/neighbor complaints (understandably so).  We are thinking about buying a duplex and would like to find a cohost to live in one half, and then run Air BnB out of the other half.  When we are back for the summers, we would live in the side being rented out for Air BnB.  Has anyone done this before or had luck finding a live-in cohost of sorts?

2 Replies 2

@Trevor-and-Paty0 My name is Amara and my Partner, Noalanii, and I manage AirBnbs in the Austin area. We know the ins and outs of AirBnb, how to filter for quality guests, how to raise ratings, what guests are expecting, and how to exceed those expectations through deeply clean spaces, thoughtful touches and friendly, prompt communication. We are fairly priced and help strategize to make this a successful experience.

I'd love to have a quick call with you to learn more about your AirBnb and needs. Might you have some time in the next few days?

Looking forward, 
Amara Donovan 
413-335-8701
info@cohostmanagement.com
Kareese0
Level 2
Copperas Cove, TX

I'm looking to start cohosting is this listing still open .Are you still looking for an cohost at this moment