Cleaners - Cambridge UK

Sheila288
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Cleaners - Cambridge UK

I am looking for a cleaner/cleaning company to clean my 2 (soon to be 4) Airbnb properties in central Cambridge (UK). Can any host recommend anyone?

10 Replies 10

Hello I can highly recommend my cleaner Sophie, her work highly recommend and very reliable, good rates too 

You can contact her on ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

Hi Marcus, can I just ask, is that Sophie from SNS Cleaning? (the details have been hidden by Airbnb)

Gladys180
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hello there’s a small company based in Cambridge called Tos cleaning services. They are very flexible and reliable. They clean perfectly I highly recommend. They are cheap

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

Hi, just to follow up, do they have a website, as I can't seem to find them? Thanks

Amy1746
Level 1

@Sheila288 @Did you manage to find a cleaner? We have a home in central cambridge and are really struggling. 

Thank you! 

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

HI, I am also looking for a cleaner to help with the changeovers at my Airbnb property in Cambridge. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Elizabeth1987
Level 1

Hi, has anyone had any luck? I'm also looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in central Cambridge.

Robert-and-Deborah2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I am also really struggling to find a company in Cambridge who do Airbnb changeovers. Could anyone recommend one? Many thanks

Just join a local area group on FB for your part of Cambridge and ask for cleaner recommendations @Robert-and-Deborah2 

Hi can you let me know if you find anyone we thought we had one but they are no longer answering our calls 2 weeks before our first gusts 

thanks