Cleaners - Cambridge UK

Sheila288
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Cleaners - Cambridge UK

I am looking for a cleaner/cleaning company to clean my 2 (soon to be 4) Airbnb properties in central Cambridge (UK). Can any host recommend anyone?

10 Replies 10
Robert-and-Deborah2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I am also really struggling to find a company in Cambridge who do Airbnb changeovers. Could anyone recommend one? Many thanks

Hi can you let me know if you find anyone we thought we had one but they are no longer answering our calls 2 weeks before our first gusts 

thanks 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just join a local area group on FB for your part of Cambridge and ask for cleaner recommendations @Robert-and-Deborah2 

Elizabeth1987
Level 1

Hi, has anyone had any luck? I'm also looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in central Cambridge.

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

HI, I am also looking for a cleaner to help with the changeovers at my Airbnb property in Cambridge. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Amy1746
Level 1

@Sheila288 @Did you manage to find a cleaner? We have a home in central cambridge and are really struggling. 

Thank you! 

Gladys180
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hello there’s a small company based in Cambridge called Tos cleaning services. They are very flexible and reliable. They clean perfectly I highly recommend. They are cheap

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

Hi, just to follow up, do they have a website, as I can't seem to find them? Thanks

Hello I can highly recommend my cleaner Sophie, her work highly recommend and very reliable, good rates too 

You can contact her on ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Hannah646
Level 2
Hitchin, United Kingdom

Hi Marcus, can I just ask, is that Sophie from SNS Cleaning? (the details have been hidden by Airbnb)

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay