Cleaning service in Philadelphia

Cleaning service in Philadelphia

Hi fellow hosts! I'm new to the community and just started hosting my first unit (with help from a management company).

I'm looking for a cleaner who can handle the quick turnarounds 7 days a week. We're currently using two different cleaners with limited availability and can mostly cover things but I'd really like to have one consistent service who can come any day, and obviously hoping that pricing is reasonable (I've seen a wide range out there).

Would love to hear any recommendations or tips.

Thanks so much!

3 Replies 3

I'm sure you've found someone by now. However, I own a cleaning service in South Jersey and would love to talk to you if you're still having issues. Our website is TryMaids.com (Try Maids dot com).

LaToya18
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hello,

I'm LaToya Owner of Imperial Maids LLC

I currently provide affordable ,reliable, honest and Experienced Professional Cleaning Services for Commercial and Residential Properties in Philadelphia and the Surrounding Tri-state area.

🚨🚨🚨Call Now to schedule a FREE Quote and Consultation 🚨🚨🚨

Please Check us out on Social Media!!

*sensitive information hidden*

Licensed and insured!!

Hi..

My name is Crissy. I have a cleaning business..I'm open from Mon-sat. With a lot of availability left. Let me know if you are still interested. You can call me at **

Thanks

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]