What Hosts are saying

So like all of my Guests I also like to take a vacation so I block off the 2 months I will be away on my calander as unavailable. Sounds easy right but when checking over my calander a few days later I noticed that 2 days had suddenly become available. I ... Latest reply by Ann233
    I discovered that the person that wanted to rent my apartment was going to use it as a brothel for a week. I didn't even confront the person about the fact that I knew. I just sent general rules for what is allowed in the apartment and the person suddenly... Latest reply by Farah1
    Hello. I am fairly new to air bnb hosting. My apartment was still missing a few key components for my first guests, but they were provided the next day. What is a good compensation for the mishaps? Not to mention the ac didnt work their first night for so... Latest reply by Clara116
    I find this note: 'Your account could be suspended if you don’t focus on improving to meet Airbnb hosting standards' on my hosting dashboard to be a little misleading as when I click on the 'view details' button I'm taken to my stats page where it's share... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I am a seasoned host who recently listed my primary residence, my condominium. I have moved out of town to invest in property elsewhere. My HOA requires longterm stays only, 30+ days, which is fine. I have no problem filling my calendar. What I do have p... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We have a detached triple garage on our property with a roof space above that has always been used as a recreation space and somewhere for family to sleep when visiting. When it was built, nine years ago, it was subject to certain restrictions to prevent ... Latest reply by Marnie16