Co-Host can no longer see bookings

Peter2429
Level 1
Penzance, United Kingdom

Co-Host can no longer see bookings

Hi,

I am a co-host.  Everything has been working fine until the end of last week and I am now having the following problems:

*  Mobile App:

**  I can no longer see some bookings on the calendar.  I can see the days with a line through them but I can't see any further details

**  The booking messages do not come into my inbox so I can't respond to them

* Web App:

**   In the calendar I can see the name for the booking but when I click it all of the detail data that normally opens on the right hand side is just greyed out

* *  The booking messages do not come into my inbox so I can't respond to them

**  The bookings are not showing in the reservations section

Any one got any ideas?

Regards,

Peter

20 Replies 20
Leo2142
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

I have same problem. 

I can see all the detail from my house, but can not see any detail for the houses I co-host. 

I only have this problem with my iPad Pro and another iPhone, however it works well on my main cellphone.  I have tried to updated the app , but not working. 

Letizia120
Level 1
Alhaurín el Grande, Spain

Hi. My co-host has the same problem since yesterday.

Some bookings appear as greyed or Crossed by a line but no details and whe she tries to access the date sit shows as "You don't have the necessary permissions". I am the primary host and I can access all the details. We both have Android phones.

Any idea what the problem might be?

My co-host has the same problem, has AirBNB changed something? She is still shown as a co-host in by bookings set up

She uses the App on her ipad and iphone and has this problem on both

Anyone got any ideas how to fix the problem?

Thanks

Yun8
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @Stephanie 

My co-host is also experiencing the same problems as others have described above.

-New bookings are not coming through to the co-host

-The co-host calendar shows grey lines/dates blocked out, instead of the new booking

-Co-host cannot access these booking details, or message the guest 

-The first instance of this occurred on Sunday.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Peter2429 et al,

Thanks for the mention @Yun8 ! The issue described is known by the development team and they are currently working on a fix to be rolled out as soon as possible. 

Thanks for you patience and understanding in this matter,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Alex778
Level 2
United States

My co host is having the same issue.  We called Airbnb and they weren't aware of the issue but were looking into it.  Very frustrating!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Alex778 ,

Please see my above message 🙂

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Linda1742
Level 2
Fairford, United Kingdom

Happened to me as well. Hope they fix it soon. 

I am having the same problem as a co-host. I called yesterday and today and talked to two different ladies that were not aware of the problem. I had to tell them that others were having problems as well. Tech team on it since yesterday at 10:30 am EST I was told. Problem in Airbnb system.

Ha21
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

I think the Airbnb team has fixed it now. i can see all the booking details of the listings that i co-host now. Hope it all works for you guys now

Jorge811
Level 2
Guatemala City, Guatemala

Still having the same problem with my co-host.

try to remove and add your co-host again.

Tony-And-Una0
Level 10
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi

We had same problem and thought it was our phone.

In the end we did a factory reset on our phone and it fixed it.

Absolutely no idea why.

Good luck 🙂

I contacted AirBNB help they told me on 6 November that it would be fixed in a day or two, but my co-host is still experiencing this problem.

Come on AirBNB please get this sorted