Co Host or Property Manager for Denver Suburb

Katie486
Level 2
Denver, CO

Co Host or Property Manager for Denver Suburb

I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in a suburb of Denver, CO from mid December for an unknown amount of time- around 3-9 months. 

I have a three bedroom 2 bathroom home, and would need the prop manager to hire cleaning help too. I will be largely unavailable. AirDNA shows great potential though.

Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

4 Replies 4
Tabitha19
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi-  I currently manage my brother's house in the Clayton neighborhood in Denver.  I clean and Co-host.  So I communicate with the folks wanting to book and get them the information they need to check in.  I receive 10% of the total price of the stay plus I clean so 100% of the cleaning fee.  His home is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath.  His home has stayed booked pretty much every week since March. -Tabitha

NeCole3
Level 2
Brighton, CO

If you haven’t found anyone yet I would love to talk with you. I currently own and operate my own Airbnb and was looking to expand my work.

AirHomy0
Level 3
Denver, CO

Hello Katie!

My name is Marc and I am the Co-Founder of AirHomy.

AirHomy is an Airbnb Turnover and Property Management Services company based in Denver,CO.

At AirHomy, you will find a specialized and experienced one-stop-shop company for your Airbnb needs. From start to finish, from the initial idea to actual implementation and operation, AirHomy will be with you every step of the way!
We offer a vast range of services to meet your Airbnb business demands.

Please Google our company and contact us!

We are excited to help you manage and grow your Airbnb business!

Marc

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

Hi Katie,

Just saw that we are a bit late, but if you ever need some support for PM or cohosting services, please reach out. 

More information at Cohost.com

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate