What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and I am having trouble adding taxes to my rate, if a customer is going to pay through the system It wont allow me to add the state sales tax and the new added occupancy tax, when reporting I have to show these as line items. Is there a wa... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hello everybody, I am having a problem with the website. I receive notifications by email of guests inquiries and reservations, but when I enter the Airbnb website, I can't find them. They are not in my messages, as they used to be. What is happening? Is ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello All!I got a request 14 hours ago from a man who doesn't list his last name, and has no reviews. I emailed him a message last night, inquiring about some things before I accepted him. He has not answered me back, and I have 10 hours left to accept or... Latest reply by Deborah1
    For the last three days I have not been able to reach AirBnB through the main number or the superhost number. Is anyone else having this experience? I am assuming that the system is down for some reason but I'm not seeing any communications on that. Joann...
    I want to know which guests are leaving me low reviews on cleanliness , are you kidding me I have the place professionally cleaned between EVERY guest. If a guest has a problem they could easily tell me instead of leaving a 3 are you kidding me. Latest reply by Zachary3
    Hi I am new to Airbnb. I have a guest checking out on Junly 15th and another would like to book arriving later that same afternoon. When I try to book the second guest, it says I can't because I have the 15th blocked already. Any way to remedy this? T... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if I cancel an instant book because I am suspicious about a group of guest, can I loose the super host status? Also, it is saying that I can cancel up to 3 times an instant book per year. Does this apply to a listing or to ... Latest reply by Amaris0