What Hosts are saying

When does the "First Message" go out?If it sends automatically after a reservation is approved/accepted, or after an instant booking (which we have turned on), is there a setting so it will appear in the message thread? It would be great to know they rece... Latest reply by Lukas3
    Hi everyone, I've just made a new listing and enabled smart pricing. Pretty quickly, I received a booking enquiry. This was for 8 nights with the various smart prices for each night (£521). However, after a couple of questions when the guest made a bookin... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    How do I transfer my Airbnb host account to my wife? Mine is all wrap around my facebook login too.
    We have a lovely couple who let guests into our holiday home for us. We have a really picky guest in now. She ran out of petrol in middle of the night and rang our agents to pick her up 40 minutes away even though she had breakdown cover with her hire car... Latest reply by Tim26
    Hackers are back and with an interesting twist. I just got an email for a potential "guest." He mentions my space listed for cheaper at another site. The site is asking for passwords and log in information. No, I didn't go through the rabbit hole.If you g... Latest reply by Ramiro3
    Hi. I just noticed that I have received a deposit from airnbn for someone who I don't have a reservation with. I clicked the reservation number to see who this is but the screen tells me there is no reservation under that number. Could you please advise w... Latest reply by Enda0
    I am a new host and I am having trouble adding taxes to my rate, if a customer is going to pay through the system It wont allow me to add the state sales tax and the new added occupancy tax, when reporting I have to show these as line items. Is there a wa... Latest reply by Allison2