Co-Hosting in Liverpool

Margaret491
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

Co-Hosting in Liverpool

Hi, is anybody looking for an experienced Co Host in Liverpool???? I have 5 star reviews and can help full time or as a one off!

2 Replies 2
Ahmed227
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Margaret, what a wonderful community here, really nice to see how everyone supports eachother. I am in the process of buying a terraced property in Liverpool and would like to know how suitable that would be. Is it reasonable to assume that people generally prefer flats? What I would also like to know is whether the amount of bedrooms really matter in terms of the price you can charge. I can image that the majority of people who use airbnb in Liverpool are professionals and people visiting either Liverpool Fc and Everton Fc so I can imagine a 1 bedroom flat would be enough to get a decent turnover. Would a 3 bedroom house substantially increase return on investment. Is there any regulations in place from the government regarding letting a 3 bedroom house to different groups of people, 1 bedroom each? And lastly, because I live in abroad as an expat at the moment what would be the best way to manage the property?

Thank you in advance,

Ahmed

•  
Rialda0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

H Margaret, 

I am urgently looking for a reliable long term host for a house in Liverpool. Please contact me at 07787576811 if you are interested 

kind regards

Rialda