What Hosts are saying

I am a new host, although my property has been listed on Airbnb for 6 years. I had a host who managed my property until recently when due to personal reasons we parted company. This host also has another property listed on Airbnb (V2) in close proximiity ... Latest reply by James12
    A guest cancelled a reservation 1 week prior to her stay. She is staying overnight only. My cancellation policy is flexible. I informed her that even if my cancellation policy is flexible, I would be needing a cancellation fee due to the fact that I had t... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, I love hosting and am always interested in the larger picture of our business. Here is a video about the sharing economy - the 1099 workers (which we are) and there were things that I had never thought about that were touched in this talk. As I come a... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have three guests from "south africa" who communicated that they wished to stay in my listing. Let's call the reservation maker Pam. Pam messages back asking to adjust the reservation by a day, because she was confused and didn't make the reservation fo... Latest reply by Barbara9
    Hi It's been two days since I have added a Payout method ( A PayPal account) but it still shows as pending verifications. What does that mean?? I have guests coming in tomorrow and I am not sure where the payment is going to go if the Payout method is sti... Latest reply by Clay0
    Hi My guest is asking a confirmation of booking for Visa. How can I send him that? Thank you in advance! Kadri Latest reply by Clare0
    No encuentro el boton de refund I cannot find the refund button. only a part of refundsolamente una parte de reembolso Latest reply by Deborah0
    Hi! We recently had our third booking this past weekend. Our first two went really well - respected the house rules and didn't do any minor damage. Our third guests, however, did some minor things that were a bit irritating, but I'm not sure if it should ... Latest reply by Deborah0