Co-host Budapest

Peter881
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Co-host Budapest

Hi,

I am renting out my Budapest apartment time-to-time, when I travel abroad and in my free time I would be able to help you taking care of your flat, just like welcome and check out of the guests, cleaning, fixing damages,etc. 

I have experience working with tourists and visitors, therefore it would give me a pleasure to help them having a great stay in Budapest. Since I am true born Budapest guy, I a could give advices and tips how to make the best out of their stay. 

Contact me, if you need any help taking care of your flat! 🙂 

Peter Szigeti 

11 Replies 11
Anna1292
Level 1
Asker, Norway

Hi! I am renting out my apartment this summer and I am looking for someone who could help me co-host. Will you be here during the summer? 

Hey Anna. Thank you for your message. I would be more than interested to help you with co-hosting your place. 

I can give you my number, send a message on whatsapp then we discuss it.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Kind regards,

Peter 

Hi Anna and Peter ,    I am hosting a seminar about Airbnb Feb 16 in Budapest . It will cover many of the subjects which are in this group. How to find people to help with check ins , how to maximise earnings and increase room rates.  I have a lot to thank airbnb in Sydney and Budapest and just want to give back the things I learnt during the 10 yrs I have been doing this.  its on my facebook page as well . , peterjonesmagic 

Peter881
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Can we talk somwhere? send me an email: petiszigeti93@gmail.com 

Peter

Hi Peter, I'm interested to have a co-host for my flat rented with Airbnb. It's located in Bajnok utca VI Disctrict. Are you interested ? Whic services do you provide ? and what is your charge request ?

Monika

Hello Monika. 

Do you still need help with co-hosting?

Kind regards,

Peter 

Adam590
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Hello Peter, thanks for your post! If you are still available and interested in co-hosting, please let me know! Thanks for posting, and look forward to possibly setting up a time to meet. Thanks again. 

We are looking for someone to co-host from December 14th to March 4th. Please get back if these times work for you. Thanks again! 

Hi Adam.:) yes I would be available, if you still need help. Sorry for the late reply. Lets talk about details. 

Key4
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hi 

Do you need help with the cleaning of your flat yet? you can find me in "face" like a Key House and I will bring you my number and email.

Have a good day.

Edu

Lali8
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hello, give me a call we can help you with cleaning and laundry 🙂 **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines]