What Hosts are saying

How important is it for a host to pre validate ID? I don't know wether to go through this process. One guest who has reserved with me has stated that it is for a friend that he is booking. I now feel unsure about this booking as I don't know who will be s... Latest reply by Jessica366
    We are just about to put our property on the market, hopefully to a buyer who will continue to offer camping here. I have been trying to find out about the procedure for transferring bookings to a new host, but it seems that cannot be done.I am reluctant ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Airbnb says they will deactivate a listing if there are 3 or more cancellations. Is that 3 or more cancellations per host or 3 or more cancellations per listing?
    When you have someone stay for a longer period - 2 -4 weeks , what do you do for cleaning? Go in once a week to change sheets and give fresh towels? Change the bedding? Do you charge more if you have to clean for a long stay?
    Client contacted with at the last min of check in on Jun 21 and check out 22, i accepted and the client stayed one night, but 18 hours after i accpeted, the client has left sure, the payment is still shows ' pending payment'! how and when can i receive th...
    Hello, I am considering hosting in Mexico, but tenant laws are protective of guests. I've had renters overstay without paying many times. How is renting through AirB&B different? What protection do we have against people refusing to vacate a home? Thanks!... Latest reply by Amanda248
    Hello, i am sorry but i can not find out about the payment, i am a host and how i can pay my fee? what method with or when? if with a card when will book money, or how you know if guests really pay to me or not. what if i cant manage to pay a fee from my ... Latest reply by Raj21
    Hi all, I host a beach house on the south coast of NSW and i didn't think it was quite reaching its potential so I arranged for Sydney based design team [link hidden] to come and make some minor minor renovations and get some better photos and its stagger... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi,I checked but cant find an answer. My latest poperty has a Jacuzzi on the balcony which will be setup fresh for each new guest if they wish to use it. As some guests will not want or use this I would like to charge a setup fee (new filter, balancing, p...