Co host needed in Prague

Caroline282
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Co host needed in Prague

Hello, we have an extra flat now for Airbnb, but sometimes we are travelling so I need to find a reliable person to help with this when we are not here. Do you have any advice on this? And what is a reasonable pay and routine. Do you have check lists?

TIA

11 Replies 11
Kateřina-and-Honza0
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Hi Caroline, 

have you found a co-host yet?

The checklist/areas of hosting management required, such as communication with your guests, listing management, an organization of cleanings and check-ins, refilling supplies etc., can vary and shape the pay percentage for the co-host.

Usually, the rewards is between 10-20% from each booking managed.

This is our profile:

[link hidden] 

We have joined the co-hosting program at the first possible occasion and now turning our happy unofficial co-hosting partnerships from previous years to the new official co-hosting platform.

If you replace our listing ID number from the bellow link with your listing ID number, you can click on 'invite friend' to co-hosting to ask somebody to co-host for you. 

[link hidden]

We'd be most happy if you wish to invite us at:

[email hidden]

Best wishes,

Honza

Hello, do you still co-host for some apartments in prague or do you know how it could be managed? thank you in advance.

Dobry vecer Honzo , nevite kdo by mel zajem o spolupraci co-hosting. Hledam nekoho , kdo by mel moznost pomoci s check in and check out hostu , mame dum v Pruhonicich. Dekuji Iva

hello

I have an apartment / brevnov - prague6 that i dont use..

I am interested in finding someone to "run" rental on Airbnb for me..

Also to have like a "janitor" function .. get/order repair or fix if something not working in the apartment.

( I will then of course pay for this )

You will have to give key and check the apartment to be ready for next visitors.

You then specify how much You want of the rental for this service..

I will tell You beforehand when i want to use it myself.. else it will be for rental.. 

Answer this if interested..

*sensitive information hidden*

Please get in touch with me. I am looking for a co host  🙂

I will be in Prague very soon.

Anton31
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Hi I'm running Airbnb in Prague and will be happy to help with co-hosting.

Please contact me if you need help, let's meet and discuss in details.

Gavin-and-Lucie0
Level 1
Byron Bay, Australia

Hi All, 

Our new company in Prague deals specifically with this holidays rentals dot cz. 

Or of course, feel free to contact us through our airbnb profile

Thanks, Gavin

Rowan9
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Interested in cohosts and cohosting myself... 🙂 I might need help once in a while, and can offer help from time to time.

please get in touch with me. I am looking for a co host  🙂

I will be in Prague very soon.

Marison2
Level 1
Brno, Czech Republic

Hi, 

I am currently living in Czech Republic, hosting a place in my home country. I am most available to do co-hosting, fixing things in the flat, managing and entertaining guests, cleaning. If you want to discuss in person or remotely, feel free to contact me.  If anyone is still in need, feel free to message or call me - *sensitive information hidden*