Co-hosting in Colorado

Denise-and-Cheri0
Level 2
Fort Collins, CO

Co-hosting in Colorado

Hey fellow Coloradoans...if you want to ski more, relax more, and work less, then please contact me to be your co-host! I'm currently signed up in Fort Collins but am on the wait list as Airbnb has not expanded the co-hosting program to Fort Collins yet. I really would like to be a co-host for some ski properties. If you are along the I-70 corridor (Frisco, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Vail or Beaver Creek) please message me. I would love to tell you how I can help. I'm an expert at creating not just a comfortable stay for your guests, but a true Colorado experience. I run my own Airbnb in Fort Collins and I think I have found my niche. I am a true 'hospitality artist!'

10 Replies 10
Donna266
Level 1
Bay Islands Department, Honduras

We are very interested in finding a co-host for our duplex in Fort Collins. We are here only about mos. per year.  Please let us know if interested!  

Hal & Donna Beyer

Hi Donna,

I just discovered this page while looking into becoming a co-host. I live in Fort Collins and have been co-hosting my brothers air bnb located in Salt Lake City for a year now. Let me know if you are still looking for a co-host. 

Thanks,

McKayla 

Hi Hal and Donna,

Thank you for your message. I would love to co-host your space in Fort Collins. I sent you a message on Facebook so we can connect further from there...I don’t think I can message my phone number to you on here.

Hello, 

I currently run one Airbnb in Oldtown Fort Collins and would be interested in hearing your details and see if I would be a good fit Co hosting your property.  

I am a native to a Colorado and have been in Fort Collins 18 years.  It is Home for my family of 5.  My husdand works for CSU and I have done advertising for the local newspaper the Fort Collins Coloradoan for 6 years prior to having my own kids. 

Mike499
Level 1
Fort Collins, CO

Hi Denise, I would like to discuss assistance with co-hosting in Fort Collins. Is there a way to PM here?

Mathieu138
Level 2
Fort Collins, CO

Hi Denise and Cheri,  I have a home near Drake and Shields and would be interested in having someone co-host my place.  Many people enjoy my back yard, though as Winter approaches that is much less of an attraction, but I have two hobby ponds, newer floors, new roof, and fresh paint.  You could try to connect with me via LinkedIn if you would like.  I don't use Facebook much.  Thank you.

Hi Mathieu-

We can set up a time to meet and discuss the possibility of co-hosting with you. Is this a designated property, or a shared space? 

Our email address is *sensitive information hidden*

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

when can you start:) 

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

We are close to Aspen, Snowmass and Buttermilk ! We have two stays in the mountains , horses and true wild nature... if you're interested let me know.  Check out Angel's Camp Stays ( carbondale ) : we have one in florida , one in arizona , 3 here in colorado and are building a house boat in florida as we speak. Lot's of opportunities and love here... ash

Hi Ashley,

Are you looking for someone to help with your properties here in Colorado? Cheri and I are really hoping to get some ski properties, and we would be able to start immediately!

please email me at denise.redtail@gmail.com 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Denise