Co-hosting in Daytona Beach Florida

Co-hosting in Daytona Beach Florida

Trying to connect with a Co-Host / Property Manager to help with 2 Airbnb condos in Florida in the Daytona Beach area.  Would love a local contact. Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Tami60
Level 2
Montana, United States

Hi have you found anyone yet?

How’s your search going ? I’m in a similar boat. Maybe we can collaborate 

Derek-And-Esther0
Level 2
South Miami, FL

Hey there!  My husband and I are SuperHosts, and currently co-host 4 properties.  We do all of the online guest and listing management for the property owners.  We would love to help if you are still in need.  Let us know, thank you!

Kristina535
Level 2
Port Orange, FL

Hello, my name is Kristina and I own Simplified STR Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in vacation rentals we know Airbnb! Feel free to contact me if you're looking for a reliable, flexible, honest, detailed co-host or cleaning business. Thank you www.strsolutionsFL.com

Nicole2756
Level 2
DeLand, FL

My name is Nicole, am a superhost on Airbnb. I was running our own BnB (cleaning, check-in, preparing breakfast etc.. all by myself) for 7 years with 5 Stars. Now we do have an Airbnb in Daytona Beach FL. 

I am willing to help out other host with cleaning. I am originally from Switzerland (Europe) but have lived all over the world :-). 

Also, if you would need any other help with your Airbnb, like :

. Personal Assistant

. Simple maintenance

. House/Apartment sitting

. On call for guests 

etc.....

Let me know, I might be able to help you  😉