Community Level Stats?

Kevin487
Level 10
New York, NY

Community Level Stats?

In the Aitbnb Community Center Notification Feed, it said that I ranked up to Level 2. Does any know what that means or can explain what the levels indicate? Much appreciated! 

13 Replies 13
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

It refers to the number of posts that member has produced, @Kevin487.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Cool, thanks! 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

The levels are indicative of Community Center posting activity, @Kevin487.  While you might think Level 10 means a more experienced host, it is not necessarily related to hosting experience.

I hope you will find the CC helpful for you as I have.  My hosting experience has been virtually expanded by reading about issues faced by other hosts all over the world and the great responses by knowledgeable hosts.

That's great. Thanks! 

@Kevin487, as @Marzena4 says, it mostly has to do with the number of posts you have made on this Community Center. I also believe that the number "Thumbs Up" you receive is involved.

It has nothing to do with how much experience you have as an AirBnB Host, though, as @Linda108 mentioned.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Marzena4@Matthew285 and @Linda108 for your great responses here. 🙂

Nice to speak with you again @Kevin487. Yes, as already mentioned the Levels here refer to your engagement here in the CC. This can be reading, posting, thumbs up. 

It is great to see you are interested in this and if you have any other questions around how the CC works, please to ask away. Happy to help. 

Enjoy! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Please explain the Level system... I was unable to find a scale in any of the posts. Clearly, it is not about how many times one posts...right?  Please share the scale with all of us to understnad and get motivated as well. Thanks! 

Kevin487
Level 10
New York, NY

Cool, thanks! 

Nicola309
Level 1
Buckland Filleigh, United Kingdom

I’m finding this thread really interesting. I didn’t know there were levels for us. Brilliant 🙂

Randy113
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Do levels count toward metrics for search rankings on the AirBNB platform?

@Randy0 as much as we wish it had some positive effect on our search ranking,

the levels in the discussion boards only have meaning in the discussion boards.

(And really, it is just a number. You don't gain any cool powers or abilities at higher levels.)

Alice512
Level 2
Asheville, NC

Thanks for the info.  I do enjoy reading the conversation. I t helps me to be more comfortable with hosting.

I am new to the CC, i did not know about the levels! Is there any scale?