Dual Listings

Duncan118
Level 2
Léguevin, France

Dual Listings

Hi, I need some advice please. 

I have 2 bedrooms available for 2 people in each. To make it less complicated regarding the calendars I have listed both rooms individually so when one room is booked it doesn’t block the other. This is really good. 
My problem now is that if someone search for 4 people it does not show my listings as they only show availability for 2 people. 
Is there anyway of linking the 2 listings together so that if some searches for 4 person it shows up. Also, is there anyway of linking the reviews I have together. 1 room is showing 5 stars and the other has nothing at the moment. 
I just feel that I could be loosing out on larger bookings because of this. 
Any help would be gratefully received. 
Thanks in advance. 
Duncan 

5 Replies 5
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Duncan118  I hope you’re well!

You could create a new listing containing both rooms, which will show in search for 4 guests, and then link your calendars so that when 1 or both of the 2 guest listings are booked it blocks the calendar on your 4 person one.

There’s no way of linking your reviews in the sense that you mean- they are unique to each of your listings, even if the listings are the same/similar. However, all your reviews show up together on your account profile, so they do come together there.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Duncan118 You will need a third listing that shows both rooms. This WILL need to be linked to the calendars of the first two so that if one of the first two gets booked it blocks the calendar of the 3rd listing.

@Duncan118   It's not clear from your listings whether you as the host (or any other people) are onsite and sharing the common spaces with guests, or if the two guestrooms comprise the entire villa. Both listings feature a picture of the same pool, which you describe as "your own pool." This implies that the guests don't have to share the pool with anyone else - including whoever booked the other guestroom.

Before going through the complicated process of creating a third listing and linking your calendars, I think it's worth clarifying specifically what is shared and with whom, and also making your existing listings more distinct from each other. The way it's currently presented is really confusing, which increases the risk that some guests will arrive with the wrong expectations.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Duncan118,

Please do follow @Anonymous's suggestion. You don't have to start from scratch for your new listing.  You can duplicate one of the existing listings, and then make appropriate edits for the new listing: https://www.airbnb.com/become-a-host/duplicate.  After you've created the listing for 2 bedrooms, you can link the calendars as @Paul1255 said:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings.

Duncan118
Level 2
Léguevin, France

Thank you all for your feedback and help, I’m having trouble replying individually as I keep getting an error message show up. Please accept my apologies for the blanket response. 
I will try my best to make the changes now and hopefully not delete everything. 

Thank you all once again. A great help.