Earning stats page wont load! :(

Earning stats page wont load! :(

Is anyone else having problems with their earnings page?  It tries to load for like 2 or 3 minutes and then displays this error message:

Error 503 first byte timeout

first byte timeout

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sea1050-SEA 1559009031 1817616131

Varnish cache server

37 Replies 37
Mynn0
Level 1
Daly City, CA

Hi there! We had the same problem for over a month time. Thought that airbnb will solve it out but no, contacted customer support and still the same. Very disappointing and we had no clue what’s going on.

Aaron186
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Yes, very frustrating. Mine has been like that for a week or two.

Bernadette59
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

Yes, this started happening about five days ago and it is a total bummer.  I need to see where I'm at with earnings for budgeting purposes 😞

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

I often encounter this kind of issue or network error in the mobile App. The web site seems to work better.

Anything in the Progress menu including loading Progress menu takes longer to respond.

Yes, it's been over a month- maybe two- for me here; called support - did everything on my end (different browsers,etc) really not sure what could be the problem. Really is the kind of thing that makes me nervous about the site getting hacked - can anybody from Airbnb allay these concerns that a major part of the website has been inoperable for weeks??

Michael_Sarah0
Level 2
Savannah, GA

Having the same issue on Android, iOS, IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox

Xander3
Level 2
Claremont, CA

And it's happening in US and in Taiwan. In fact, we started seein this issue three months ago. 

I was having this issue for well over a month and it seems to be solved but I still cannot load yearly info and only the paid out number comes up for a monthly look. Would really like for this to be solved. I love hosting but what I am making is pretty important to know, maybe Booking.com has a more functional site...

I assure you, booking.com is far less user friendly with higher fees and fewer services.  I ditchedd them after a year.  Not worth it.

@Jordan-and-Joshua0 @Rob175 I am with Rob. Delisted all my properties from booking.com today actually. Nothing but trouble guests, trouble site, trouble customer service. Airbnb is heaven on earth compare to them in so many ways

Kathy-And-Dan0
Level 3
Colorado, US

Yes, I'm getting this error too, I contacted CS and they don't think their problem.  They told me to clear my cache. I told them I was a senior PC help desk tech for many years( it's the cop out direction that help desk gives when they have nothing else to offer.) You can't blame CS, they can only work with what they are given, and they are pretty good.

The error indicates they have something called varnish cache, clearly stated on the error and when asked about it CS replied "we don't have that." The tech may not know.

Then they said it was my ISP. It's not. I've got a great connection and a good router.  ping 8ms, 70g down and 7g up, and I couldn't ping

airbnb.com/progress/earnings

but it could be they don't allow pings there.

What's weird, is I was able to connect when I was talking to them, like they gave me special access or soemthing.

It's something on their end and wish they'd fix it, it's very annoying. What's more annoying is the denial and making you spend time trying to fix something you can't. Seriously if they're doing something like data moving all they have to do is say so. We can all chill for a little.

Airbnb, please fix this or let us know what's going on. 

Kathy

Kathy, I too during a call to Airbnb, brought up how difficult it is to run a business when you cannot see your earnings. At that moment, while they were on the phone it came up and I felt OMG, heaven, but as soon as I tried to log in again, it has never worked again. It has been months and months that I cannot check on my earnings. I've been thinking of requesting a print out if all my transactions and earnings reports. Has anyone tried that? Denise  

Marcelo468
Level 1
New York, United States

Its been 2 months.

I am extremely tech savy and I tried everything, literally.

Tried using VPN, clearing cache and cookies, four different browsers, different systems (mac/windows/ios).

It's literally not on our end, there is something seriously wrong on Airbnb's end.

Thing is, it's not just my account, my brothers account is having the same issue.

We have to share this page and get it until the tech support takes this matter seriously.

*Airbnb support, please, fix this issue...

Rob175
Level 2
Anchorage, AK

Same issue for 4-6 weeks.  Very frustrating.  Commenting to follow any progress on this thread.