What Hosts are saying

I got guest inquiry, i sent him the PreApproval, He said he paid with his credit card. The website asked for his id verification but when he tried to upload his I.D. it says 'Unable to submit,try another time' He said he already paid, but on my screen it ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi, I want to be able to decide who stays instead of using instant book. When I select booking, this is what comes up and I can't change anything, no matter what I do. It wasn't this complicated a few years ago (settings are in so many ways much harder to... Latest reply by Deborah0
    My refund that was accepted by my guest, has not yet been processed by AIR bnb resolution center. I assume they take the refund back from my airbnb credit card where the balance is and give it to the guest. can you comment? It has been 5 or 6 days and... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Many thanks to everybody! Yes the fact is that with a particular costumer I didn't have an understanding no matter what I did in order to please him. And I was wondering about the reviews rules. I din't want to leave a negative feedback but after your exp... Latest reply by Clare0
    A guest says that he has a change request pending (to add more people), but I haven't received any request.Could there be delay somehow?The booking's for tomorrow. Is there a limit on how late you can request to change the booking? Thank you for your help... Latest reply by Clare0
    .... unable to find Manage Listing (for starters) I need to edit my listing, my calandar and cancellation policy. When I sign in, unable to find, control or manage my listing, only view my listing as if I were a potential guest. Very frustrating. Also ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    HI there, I see the following message on my calendar page: "April price tips11%of your prices match tips" What does this message mean?Shoud I increase the price by 11%?Should I reduce the price by 11%?Or somthing else? Thanks in advance M Latest reply by Anonymous
    My concern is that folks are not reading our calendars correctly. We keep them very up to date but still get enquiries for dates already booked. Or enquiries outside of our minimum booking requirements (due to strata regulations). How does one work ar... Latest reply by Nathalie-Et-Gilles0
    I wrote a good review of one of my guests, however, a few days after she left I noticed that a framed old picture was missing. No one was in the appartment after my guests, so I think one of the 3 people that were in the appartment took the picture away. ... Latest reply by Clare0