Enhanced Cleaning - Help!

Kat162
Level 7
Nova Scotia, Canada

Enhanced Cleaning - Help!

Hello all!

Would someone be able to clarify what options we have as hosts with the up and coming Enhanced Cleaning feature.
Not sure if I am interpreting the info correctly released in this recent article from April ....  : ( 

https://www.airbnb.ca/resources/hosting-homes/a/answers-about-the-enhanced-cleaning-protocol-183

.... Are there 3 options for us?

1) Opt in for Enhanced Cleaning + 24 hr vacancy on either side of a reservation.
2) Opt in for Enhanced Cleaning yet not be able to comply fully; therefore still get a shout out from Air BnB that you give 72 hrs between reservations

3) Not Opt in; no Enhanced Cleaning badge yet STILL be cleaning & disinfecting your heart out following CDC guidelines (because what else should one be doing) ...all too ... not be shown as prominently in the search results??? 

As a host in a non-US country I am trying to prepare for what may come to protect my guests' reservations and my beloved space!

Thanks for you time! Hope you are all well, happy and healthy = )

1 Reply 1

Hi, I am in Fort William Scotland, not sure what I have to do ,I have a guest house but I am told my listings are not eligible for this cleaning protocol, like you say we will be cleaning till we can't clean no more anyway,but would like the badge to reassure guests.

hope all is well in Nova Scotia