Experience hosting requirements seem a little wrong?

Experience hosting requirements seem a little wrong?

I just noticed today in my performance tab that there is a new one for "experience hosts". It appears you need to be a superhost, but you only need a rating of 4 stars. Unless I'm missing something this ain't possible - 4.8 is the minimum for a Superhost...

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 12.16.24 am.png

2 Replies 2
Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Rachel177 

I also get this option, but I'm not a Super Host, and requirement for Experience Host shows same on my screen as 'Target 4.0'

I've further checked the 3 examples given of DJ Jigue, Toby & Cici. Only one of them is a Super Host.

Consequently, it suggests that one doesn't have to be an SH to qualify to host Experiences, just a 4.0 average. 

Helen444
Level 3
Hutto, TX

Do you know what the real kicker is?  I am a super host , but because my listing is Plus, it supercedes my Superhost status on the pages, so unless a person puts in a superhost filter or clicks on the listing, they wont know. All Plus is, is a guarantee that you'll have certain ammeneties, not that your host will be any good. I work exceptionally hard at taking care of my guests: cooking meals, booking massages, providing happy hour,  Chef cooked 5 course dinners, luxury linens and custom made soaps. Just because I fit all the Plus requirements should not remove "superhost" from the listings page. Ridiculous! it's like they charged me, then punished me.

Helen Harrison-Markow