HELP! HAVING TROUBLE WITH CURRENT GUESTS

Kath32
Level 2
East Hartford, CT

HELP! HAVING TROUBLE WITH CURRENT GUESTS

I'm currently having trouble with my current guests. I just recently started hosting a property in the Dominican Republic less than a year ago and everything was going well. I've had a variety of people staying at my place, some easier to deal with than others, but overall it's been okay. The people that have stayed at my place always rave on how clean and spotless my place is and I currently have a trusted family member doing the cleaning for me.  

I have guests right who checked in yesterday and will be staying for four nights . Shes been sending me all kids of messages telling me the sheets, floors, bathrooms and everything in the apartment is dirty. The person who cleans the apartment spent hours cleaning it before the guest arrive and she even washed the curtains and everything. The guest is complaining that we dont have water in the fridge when we do so at this point I'm not sure on what to do. 

The guest told me she was going to leave the keys at the building lobby so that we can go clean it but the person at the lobby told my cousin that she doesnt recommended for us entering the apartment when shes not there because her and her two friends look like messy people. I asked her if she had any pictures showing the state of the place when she arrived and I'm waiting for her response. I'm super upset because I was looking forward on becoming a super host and now I know shes going to leave a bad review and rating when I have a feeling shes lying. What should I do?

1 Reply 1
Morissa0
Level 2
Hillsboro, OR

I am having the same issue with a current guest trying the same scam. Luckily I am a super host, and I reported it immediately to AirBnb.