HOW AIRBNB SUPPORT PROTECT A HOST

Lotus0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

HOW AIRBNB SUPPORT PROTECT A HOST

Today, I want to share MY REAL STORY ABOUT AIRBNB SUPPORTto other hosts and travellers in the world to know more about " HOW AIRBNB SUPPORT PROTECT A HOST" - ( AUCTUALLY, AIRBNB DIDN'T NOTHING)
I have been working with AIRBNB since 2015 when AIRBNB just began their bussiness in Vietnam - my country. I always believe on AIRBNB always protects both hosts and guests equally and fast. But I'm total wrong. When the guests made problems, troubles, threats, damages at my places, AIRBNB DIDN'T support or protect or offer any reasonable solutions for me althought I wrote many reports before
Recently, I hosted a guest from HongKong on Lunar New Year 2019.
He informed he would check-out at 12pm. At 2.30 - 3PM, I came to the apartment and recognized whole woody floor of the master bedroom was extremerly wet. Water got out on the floor when i steped. I immediately sent a detail report about this damage with photos to Airbnb Suport. Support told me send a request of the fixing fee to the guest.
When I contacted to the guest to find the reason and send a request. The guest didn't response for few days. The he replied, told and mentioned many unreasonable reasons to refuse my request.
I sent another report to Airbnb again. But Airbnb closed my chat box and asked me response by Email.
But similar many times before, Airbnb hadn't supported anything more.
This damage happend over 10 days since i sent the first report. I don't get any suggests, offers, goodwills, reasonable solutions from Airbnb.
I have to handle by my self while Airbnb still gets many profits from me.
By the way, i don't know why i can't insert photos on this post
No worlds can descripe how terrible the woody floor was destroyed by the guest

0 Replies 0