Housekeeping In Washington Dc

Nyka0
Level 2
New York, NY

Housekeeping In Washington Dc

I have two properties (townhouse and a condo) in the southeast area in washington dc. I am looking for a reliable reasonable and responsible housekeeper(s) to hire on weekly rate. Minimal cleaning. I generally finished with the townhouse within 2 hours at the most. The condo an hour. Any recommendations for a housekeeper? Please feel free to contact me at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

12 Replies 12
Benjamin496
Level 1
Washington, DC

If you’re still in the market, my cleaning team Swept has turned my Airbnb around.  

Swept team:  Quentin *

Let them know I referred you!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Hello my name is Maria, I can clean your property

@Benjamin496 wrote:

If you’re still in the market, my cleaning team Swept has turned my Airbnb around.  

Swept team:  Quentin *

Let them know I referred you!

Tracy391
Level 2
D.C., DC

Hi,

I have two properties (both two bedrooms and 1-1.5 baths) in the northeast area in washington dc.  I need an oncall cleaning service.  Prefer someone who follows Air BnB's standards and a living wage pledge.

I may also want the service for my own townhouse, with a biweekly contract.  Three bedrooms 2.5 baths.

Recommendations welcome and please feel free to contact me at *sensitive information hidden*

Good morning, 

I see I am responding months behind, however, I have just joined the community. I have been working with a Host in my area. (Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia) I am seeking more work, specifically where I am contacted directly. My husband and I have had our own cleaning business since 2016, "Reflections of You", is the name of our business. We are very familiar with all of AirBnB's standards. I am also on the AirBnB website, just have not utilized it until recently seeking my own contracts. If you are still seeking someone or know anyone that is, I would greatly appreciate a chance at earning your business. My name is Jeannine and I can be reached at *sensitive information hidden*. I also provide free estimates.

Thank you!

Hello, 

I am interested in your services.   How can you be reached?

Hi. I’m work with cleaning for almost 15 years. I have experience cleaning for Airbnb. I Work in Maryland, DC and Virginia area. This is my email contact for quotas:

*sensitive information hidden*

thanks a lot. ❣️

@Carla764 wrote:

Hi. I’m work with cleaning for almost 15 years. I have experience cleaning for Airbnb. I Work in Maryland, DC and Virginia area. This is my email contact for quotas:

*sensitive information hidden*

thanks a lot. ❣️

Hi Carla, I’m looking for a house cleaner for my Airbnb in Arlington. Would you be available to give me a quote sometime during the first week of October? 

Hi my name is Elena I’ve been cleaning Airbnb for over 2 years now anyone who’s looking for someone to assist please text me I’m available I have my own transportation also and cleaning supplies Thank you my number is 

*sensitive information hidden* Thanks.

Hello Elena, i have many properties in DC area hosting on airbnb, i would like to clean my airbnb's, please send me your phone no or email so i can contact you, also you can text my office phone 202-856-7731. Thanks

Hello Carla, i have many properties in DC area hosting on airbnb, i would like to clean my airbnb's, please send me your phone no or email so i can contact you, also you can text my office phone *. Thanks

*sensitive information hidden

Marsh2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Nyka, 

We manage over 10 properties in Georgetown, Washington DC. All we charge is 15% to manage communications, linens, basics (shampoo, soap, TP, Paper towels, hand soap, dish soap, detergent etc), We also include amenities (sodas, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolates and more). We include the linens, towels, bedsheets etc. We charge a flat $50 hotel-style cleaning fee which is covered by the guests. 

Visit our site for more info:  bnblabs.co 

Also, Feel free to jus reach out and I'll be happy to share tips on how we manage all of our properties. We love to share and exchange ideas with other hosts 🙂 ...

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Marsh 

Ivory0
Level 2
Maryland, United States

Hi This me is Ivory, am seeking for extra jobs as experienced professional cleaner 4 year plus. Are you needing with help to provide my service to your properties ? Can you reach out to my text number **

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Ivory