How did you become a co-host?

Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

How did you become a co-host?

I'm mainly interested in those people who became co-hosts with someone or several clients through other means, where the only option available was to be added to the co-hosting waiting list, thus, leaving them to promote their services elsewhere.

Sometimes, people just want to work with someone they have built a relationship with, with someone they trust and know would do a great job managing the listing according to its unique and specific needs.

If I were a host, I would seek within my own network before I turn to the open pool of hand-selected co-hosts that Airbnb is curating. 

I'm glad for this feature of Airbnb either way, especially that it's not solely a first come/first served opportunity and allows for many avenues to get into hosting/co-hosting on the platform. 

1 Reply 1
Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

After the crappy photographer that airbnb sent to my property, I wouldn't trust their picks of ANY PERSON for anything. Especially, someone to take control of my airbnb biz. If I needed a host for whatever reason, I would first contact family and friends.