What Hosts are saying

We are renting our house in Sweden, out in the forest, next to a lake where families can enjoy what nature has to offer. While children usually have everyday access at home to TV, smartphones, game consoles etc. I think it's perfect if they also have a br... Latest reply by Lily202
    So just made superhost and it will probably be revoked within a week.Essentially this is the short formI had a guest who wanted to book and also wanted a later check out . Declined and then he sent a new booking request and I declined that thinking it was... Latest reply by Tif1
    Hi, Just want to see if anyone else is having this issue... I co-host many properties & on the 19th December received an email payout advice, that included one of my co-hosting properties. When I look at upcoming payouts, there is a large amount of my co-... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi, I'm only new to Airbnb as a host. We've priced the room with mezzanine in our house low as to get some hosting feedback so are getting a lot of backpackers through. Great, I love meeting different cultures and sharing a glass of wine with them! Our fi... Latest reply by Andrea9