What Hosts are saying

We had a guest that couldn't make it to our place last weekend because of the snow, they told us 2 hours after check in then cancelled the reservation the next day (they were due to stay for 2 days). They contacted airbnb for a refund for "exceptional ci... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi Guys All you knowledgable folk out there, we need help. We currently have a really old fashioned key safe that we can't change the code on so every guest gets the same code which is obviously a hige secrutiy risk. We'd like to offer a digital key box...
    Hello there everyone! This is My Listing I tried to see other listings and read a lot of tips about hosting to keep improving my space and my listing.I’d really love to know what would you improve or change, I’m waiting for some things like a curtain for ... Latest reply by Ezequiel23
    A new client wrote asking for a reservation at a lower price thar what is listed. I wrote to Airnb that I was willing to accept by that they have to deduct comission and cleaning fee of $10 . I never received an anser from Airbnb and have tried getting b... Latest reply by MariaElena43
    I gave a guest that is struggling with completing his booking and still without a booking adamant to move into my apartment. He has insisted that I take their luggage a day prior to their moving, but there is NO BOOKING and he blames the app for not bein... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello. So I receive a msg that "Camille" is interested in some March dates. A message from her indicates she is an area photographer looking for business, not a booking, and in the meantime I get the half dozen messages from airbnb asking me to accept or... Latest reply by Sandra126
    HiI am new to hosting apartments & I was wondering if I could find any one who has had success with hosting in Dallas.I would love to buy you coffee or lunch if you could share your experiences with me. ThanksRegardsSaamer Latest reply by Vandalay0
    I’m sorry but I’m new to air B&b. I have a lovely 4 bedroom bluff front home in Alaska on the Kenai peninsula great for weddings and fishing groups but some days my entire home will be available other days/weeks it will be just rooms available. How do I r... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So I just thought I would share my story regarding an instant booking that checked out this morning. It all started when I got up yesterday morning to see that I now had an instant booking that came in the middle of the night and it is for that same night... Latest reply by Lizzie