What Hosts are saying

Hi Experiened hosts - Just wondered if the system changed recently? Last year I set a min 3 night stay on a Friday and also for 3 nights on a Saturday and for over a year now this seemed to work. All my Friday and Saturdays were booked with three night... Latest reply by Lyn-and-Gavin0
    I had a male ask to stay and accepted. I really shoudl not ahve because then he asked questions about paying me cash as he had no money left on his debit card and asking to stay longer. I then declined and called Air BnB told them I did not want him he so... Latest reply by Sunshynne0
    Hi, I am a puppeteer hosting some apartments over our workshop and I need people to find me on Airbnb to be able to book. But if you write "Puppet House" and add "Prague" which is the title of our apartments we don't come up.Do you know how to manage it?P... Latest reply by Petr18
    Hi, I am a puppeteer hosting some apartments over our workshop and I need people to find me on Airbnb to be able to book. But if you write "Puppet House" and add "Prague" which is the title of our apartments we don't come up.Do you know how to manage it?P... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi, this is a really simple question. I am a new host. I am offering a 'room only' type accommodation but also full use of all the (shared) kitchen facilities including complementary tea & coffee and basic foodstuffs. So the question is - should I also ha... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hi, Today I actually have a suggestion for Airbnb's update. I am not sure how other people feel about the filter function on Airbnb while looking for a place to stay, myself really wish that we could filter the place by the size of the bed and the firmn...