Starting out

Larry81
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Starting out

I've got beautiful pics, very affordable pricing, and wonderful location, and yet I have zero views. I'm brand new on here help me out please. 

4 Replies 4
Valerie192
Level 10
Inglewood, CA

How long has it been posted @Larry81? I first listed in July and it took 2-3 weeks before I got my first booking and then it was pretty steady. Although I do have to say my bookings have TOTALLY slowed down for December and I am not sure why as I think of LA as a consistent destination because of our amazing weather.

My guess is just patience will work and soon enough you will have many requests!

thank you

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Larry81   Your listing is quite nice!  Just the parking alone is worth it!!  It does take a few days for a posting to go live so if you have just listed, be patient.  I do want to offer that you should be very aware of the regulations for short term listings in Los Angeles.  Air BNB supports hosts in your area with the Home Sharing Club.  On this site under Discuss you will find Home Sharing Club and the LA club is active.  I suggest you consider being active with the Club.  Good luck with your business!! 

thank you Linda, I'll check out that group.