How do I get in touch with airbnb Customer Service?

Amal3
Level 1
Palo Alto, CA

How do I get in touch with airbnb Customer Service?

how do I get in touch with airbinb customer service?

23 Replies 23

I am trying to ask for booking receipt. I try to go to customer service and the answer is only troubleshooting which still doesnt answer hiw to get a receipt. In the booking there is a sign "view receipt" but when i press it , it just say im not authorise. Almost 2 month already still i dont have a receipt for my expense report! There is no CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT ANSWER TO YOUR NEEDS. Its all automated or what they say " troubleshoot".
Airbnb is totally opposite with Agoda. Agoda has a quick response to questions & needs u ask.
Is there really a customer service available or are there only robots behind their customer service?

I need to cancel all and everything to do with AirBNB. I have tried on numerous occasions to change my rates. YOU HAVE HIRED A 6 BED COTTAGE FOR R350 A NIGHT INSTEAD OF R350PPPN.

I have tried to change this 2 x and now have 3 people for 2 night for less thanR100 each, GET REAL.

PLEASE CANCEL EVERYTHING WITH AIRNBNB. 

i'M OUT OF HERE.

THANK YOU 

ALISON ***

[email address removed]

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Alison92,

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems setting the correct price for your listing. Just to let you know, this is a forum of hosts, it is not managed by the Airbnb support team. As this is a public forum, I have removed your email address and surname for you own security.

If you have a booking that is for the wrong price you can try and change it - if the guest accepts the change, it will be updated. There is a help guide on this process here.

If you want to cancel a current booking you must cancel it on your bookings and message the guest to let them know why. Make sure you are aware of the cancellation penalties before doing so.

If you do want to take a break from hosting you can either snooze or deactivate your listing - have a look at this help guide for instructions on how to do it.

I hope that is useful!

Kirstie

Payal1
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Rachel252
Level 1
Grenoble, France

Hello.

I have trouble reaching my host since I booked. It was an automatic booking as I looked for a travel ready appartment. Now that I have everything done, I cannot see the appartment online on the site which says it is no longer available and I cannot reach the host. Phone goes straight to voicemail and I cannot message him through airbnb since the site says he is being "verified". 

I cannot reach anyone from airbnb, and I have been calling the whole aftrenoon. what am i supposed to do now? My flight is due tomorrow morning and I have a whole business week to attend to, please help!!

Robert374
Level 1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

How do I add my photos to my account from my computer? So i can complete my registration?  Also how do I edit my request for room requirements.

Bruce74
Level 1
Hanover, NH

how does one get in touch with Airbnb?

i offered a free cancellation to a would be guest who was diagnosed with cancer. i felt bad for the guy. he cancelled i refunded. i got a note from airbnb that i cancelled/refunded, all fine.  and then 3 weeks later i got $2k of his money which was to be refunded. needless to say neither I nor the guest are too happy at present and i would like to hear from Airbnb, but it is virtually  impossible?!!

Louise240
Level 2
Castlemaine, Australia

Airbnb lift your game and provide some customer service or I'm finished with you and shall not continue to recommend your business.

Mary1780
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

my name is mrs mary hooper,iwant to leave a review for a holiday that itook on the 13thseptember at ash mill with suzie apologies for not remembering the other ladies name but it was just wonderful,  would look forward very much to going again