How do i make my listing invisible?

How do i make my listing invisible?

I only want my listing to be visible at certain times. What can i do to make it invisible when i do not want traffic or inquiries in between the times that i would like those things?

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Wesley2,

You would probably want to "Snooze" your listing which lets you set the dates that you are away and will unsnooze it for the day you want it active again.  You can also "unlist" it and "relist it when you want as well.  Here is what Airbnb says:

Pause your listing temporarily

If you want to take a break from receiving inquiries and requests, snooze your listing temporarily. Your listing will automatically activate when the timeframe you set is over.

1. Click your name in the top-right corner of airbnb.com
  2. Select Your Listings
  3. Click on Manage Listing and Calendar for the listing you want to edit
  4. Select Snoozed in drop-down menu on the bottom-left
  5. Enter the Start date and End date

While snoozed, your listing won't show up in search results and you won't receive any booking requests. The day before your listing automatically activates, you'll get a reminder email that your listing will be available to book.

You’re still responsible for your confirmed reservations while your listing is snoozed.

Unlist for an unspecified period of time

If you want to take a break from hosting for an unspecified period of time, unlist your space temporarily. You will need to come back to re-list your space.

1. Click your name in the top-right corner of airbnb.com
  2. Select Your Listings
  3. Click on Manage Listing and Calendar for the listing you want to edit
  4. Use the drop-down menu on the bottom-left to select Unlisted

While unlisted, your listing won't show up in search results and you won't receive any booking requests. You’re still responsible for your confirmed reservations while your listing is unlisted.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hello again @Wesley2,

I made a couple of quick "How To" guides to show how to "Snooze" or "Unlist" your listing.

How to Snooze Your Listing?

How to Unlist Your Listing?

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Super helpful info @Dave-and-Deb0 - thank you!