How to get more bookings on Airbnb

Khanhdat0
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

How to get more bookings on Airbnb

My listing open 2 months so far. but get just 1 bookings. I'm so worry right now.

The booking fee is low but it's no help. My last and only guest said the studio is nice and comfortable.
How can I have more bookings? At least the occupation should be 50% or I will quit and back to long-term renting.

3 Replies 3
Khanhdat0
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thanks for read and help. My English is not great so sorry for that.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Khanhdat0 

I looked at your listing and I don't know why you didn't get any bookings. Airbnb is pushing new hosts on the front pages in the search so it is strange.

The bathroom is different than in Europe, USA or Australia but I suppose it is common in your country so at least you should get some guests from there.

I see you don't have any heating I don't know the climate in your country and if it is needed but you have A/C

Your studio looks fine and you say it is in the city center and you have self check-in. You have your calendar open for more than 6 months in advance, the price seems low, you have instant booking turned on, the minimum stay is 1 night and your first review is nice so I don't see any obvious problem.

Andy542
Level 3
Oria, Spain

Hi, having started renting an ensuite room late March this year I have only had two bookings from AirBnB so similar situation to Khanhdat1  , strange as good reviews, both bookings close together then nothing.  Most of my bookings come from Booking.com.  My room is also the cheapest in the area however the price to a guest is bumped up by AirBnB so maybe that is the reason.