Is Instant Booking possible to choose for selected days in calendar?

Is Instant Booking possible to choose for selected days in calendar?

Is it possible to have instant booking turned on only for selected dates? I'd like to increase the number of guests I have through instant booking, but only for dates when I'm sure. Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@David1412 Nope, it's not. Either ON or OFF for the whole calendar. Or you do it manually from time to time.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@David1412

Another alternative:

Have 2 twin listings as it were where the calendar of one is only open for selected IB dates, and the other normal but without the IB dates. In the IB version state in the summary it's for IB of certain days but to also view your other listing for non IB-dates and viceversa.

Alexa29
Level 1
Ithaca, NY

Does anyone know if Airbnb is working on this as an option? I rarely even vet my guests, so I'm not as concerned about that part, but I honestly can't always be sure that I'll be able to prepare the space for requested dates. For example, I'm about to go away for two weeks and would like to accept guests while I'm away, but depending on if my friend can help change linens, etc., I may or may not be able to accept a reservation. I've decided that turning off instant booking is better for now than blocking those dates, but seriously, why can't I just turn it off for those dates??? And then if at least 75% of my available dates are open to instant booking, my listing should always be highlighted. I'm a superhost of 1.5 years with a space that's often cheaper than other listings. Airbnb - please make this an option! Thx.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

First make sure you know  what you want in this business you can't pick and choose just like you can't make every guest happy you know what I mean